Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tight Rolled Pants

Inspired by the 1980's themed brain storming session I took part in yesterday morning, I offer you the ultimate fluff Independence Day blog entry:

The best Part of the 80's.
The Goonies - Sally got so tired of me renting it, she bought it for me last year as a Valentines Day present.

Due to my love for over the top tributes, my attempt at an over the top Goonies image homage:
Apparently, there were action figures. But, if they weren't offered at K-mart or Sears, they weren't in the Collier house.

Goonies Cartoon

Truffle Shuffle & Grown Up Gonies






Andy....My first and longest lasting movie crush. It was a bitter sweet day when she was replaced by

Haley on The Wizard.

"I love the Power Glove.



It's So Bad. "







Out.


























































































1 comment:

Laura said...

This was Joseph and My favorite movie as kids also.. and we have introduced the kids to it too..even though we have to 'hit the mute' at 2 special spots.
BUT you will know what I mean about that soon enough!
And I had a good old crush on one of those actors as well..